To update the name servers on a domain, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to your Crazy Host Account.
2. Click 'View your domains' in the Domain(s) panel.
3. Click 'Manage' next to the domain for which you wish to alter the nameservers - you can use the 'Filter by domain' box to find the correct domain.
4. If the domain is a non-UK domain (e.g. .COM / .NET), select the 'Registrar Lock' tab. Then click 'Disable Registrar Lock'
5. Click the 'Nameservers' tab.
6. Click 'Change Nameservers' to save these changes.
7. If the domain is a non-UK domain (e.g. .COM / .NET), re-enable the registrar lock.
Please note that all name server updates take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet.